Available as a downloadable PDF for the folks who like to read or as a video Cut.Away for those who prefer to watch.
This book will answer the frequently asked questions that people are posing about online video today and also offers questions that marketers should be asking, but may not be considering yet. It is important to ask yourself the correct questions when thinking about adding video to enhance your overall marketing plan.
By understanding what it takes to effectively incorporate video into your marketing strategy to drive awareness and results, you will be ahead of most marketers today.
Questions You’re Asking
- I need a video. Should I shoot it or use outside resources?
- What topics work best for my website?
- How much should I pay for a video?
- What is video SEO?
- Where should I put my video?
- What video stats are most important?
- How do I add video to my marketing mix?
- How do I get people to watch my video?
- Should I put my video on YouTube?
- How long should it take to produce my video?
Questions You Should Be Asking
- What’s the difference between a video and a story?
- Why is it important that my video tells a story?
- How do I create an effective video strategy?
- How can video benefit my sales team?
- How can I make sure the right people watch my videos?
- Why should my videos be more disposable and ongoing instead of permanent?
- How can I use video to help with decision-making?
- How does online video relate to the David Letterman show?
- What is the appropriate length for my video?
- Why should I think of video as a magazine instead of a novel?